Season 1 / Episode 1: The Beginning
Studies on Topics Covered:
That is the question .. And the answer is different for everyone
Book References Used in Todays Episode:
- “Mind over Meds”, by Dr. Andrew Weil
- “Let’s Play Doctor”, by Dr. J.D Wallach
- “Dead Doctors Don’t Lie”, By Dr. J.D. Wallach
Website References Used in Todays Episode:
With the Power of Choice, Comes the Responsibility to Choose. An informative perspective on holistic integrative solutions to building the immune system, along with the history leading up to the Covid19 event. I thank Dylon Suggs for joining this Podcast, and encourage everyone to check out his podcast, Matrix Breakers, for well researched listening material.
Website Reference https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/how-to-boost-immune-health
- Episode 3.1 was recorded by video on our Leaf Best 4 Last Youtube Channel
- Christy Nault, Quantum Fit Flow joins Kaitlyn Rabuck from Leaf Best 4 Last for an interview about women’s health, toxicity release, lymphatic drainage system tools, reiki and full moon wisdom affects on us, and the pets in our lives! Christy is Changing the world of women’s fitness.
- “Quantum FIT flow is here to normalize period talk in the fitness world and educate women on how to holistically balance hormones, integrate energy work and consciously work with their cycles to become physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically FIT, healthy and healed.”
- Check out more of Christy’s programs offered Virtually and in Melrose Park, IL at www.quantumfitflow.com
- In this Podcast our Host Kaitlyn Rabuck, Holistic Health Coach at Leaf Best 4 Last, Interview’s Carley Vento, Doctor of Nursing Practice in Arizona🌵
- Carley was previously from WI, before moving to Phoenix. The podcast features first hand observations of the wellness scope observed from Northern Midwest Territories to Southern States.
- Carley also shares some of her first hand experience in the field and discusses how she uses best practices to help patients achieve their health goals.
- I brought Carley on the Podcast because I find her practice to be leading the way in duel practice healing.
- Carley openly shares with others the importance of seeing multiple practitioners and the benefits of having integrative care along side the treatment plans created in the United States.
- The podcast features many Holistic Wellness topics and how Epigenetics, Biohacking and the Positive Effects it can have on the medical model.