From WI to AZ, a wellness discussion to bridge western and eastern medicine practices – Leaf Best 4 Last Podcast
In this Podcast our Host Kaitlyn Rabuck, Holistic Health Coach at Leaf Best 4 Last, Interview's Carley Vento, Doctor of Nursing Practice in Arizona🌵 Carley was previously from WI, before moving to Phoenix. The podcast features first hand observations of the wellness scope observed from Northern Midwest Territories to Southern States. Carley also shares some of her first hand experience in the field and discusses how she uses best practices to help patients achieve their health goals. I brought Carley on the Podcast because I find her practice to be leading the way in duel practice healing. Carley openly shares with others the importance of seeing multiple practitioners and the benefits of having integrative care along side the treatment plans created in the United States. The podcast features many Holistic Wellness topics and how Epigenetics, Biohacking and the Positive Effects it can have on the medical model. Want to learn more? Schedule a consult call Follow our newsletter or find out more about Holistic 1:1 web based health coaching programs To Learn More Visit our website: http://www.leafbest4last.com
- From WI to AZ, a wellness discussion to bridge western and eastern medicine practices
- The Value of Investing your Local Dollar
- Quantum Fit Flow, Christy Nault: A Powerhouse changing the future of Women's Health and World Movement
- 95% Subconscious Mind / 5% Conscious Mind
- The Truth About Covid19 and Integrative Solutions with Dylon Suggs, Matrix Breakers
- To Booze or Not to Booze
Get in touch
Have something you want me to discuss on the podcast?
Use the hashtag #leafbest4last on Facebook + Instagram or send a message from the contact form.