Below are recommendations from Dr. Joel Wallach and Dr. Peter Glidden that everybody must ELIMINATE from their diet.
TOP 10 BAD FOODS:
- Oats, Oatmeal – even if it says that it’s gluten free.
- Fried Food – nothing fried! You should boil, broil or bake and never more than medium rare.
- Heated Oils (high temps oxidize the oils) – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, NO coconut, etc… If it has OIL in the name don’t use it. This also includes anything made from oil, like salad dressing. Dr. Wallach recommends using salt and lemon juice as a salad dressing. No margarine or combo spreads. No mayonnaise. Nothing made from oils. Especially no cooked on high heat as the oil oxidizes.
- No burned fats – If you grill your food, try to have something between the food and the fire (like aluminium foil) so the juice doesn’t drip onto the flame and deposit dangerous things on the meat.
- Any nitrates added to meat – (ie: deli meats) tell your butcher NO NITRATES or NITRITES!
- No carbonated drinksof any kind within one hour before, during or one hour after meals.
- Skin of a baked potato (or yam, or sweet potato). If you boil a potato, you can eat the skins.
- Red meat cooked well done – or burnt meat or fat
As a bonus, here are the foods that are GOOD for you, as recommended by Dr. Joel Wallach and Dr. Peter Glidden:
- TO COOK EGGS YOU MAY:
- Poach; This is his number one choice because the water never reaches a temperature greater than 212 degrees.
- Scramble with butter over very low heat and only until they are just setting up. If you can hear them cooking it’s too hot.
- Soft boil with the yolk still runny. Some call them “2 minute eggs”
- Raw Eggs are good BUT you must increase your Biotin. This can be done by taking the Hair, Skin & Nails capsules.
- Clarified Butter 🧈 more about this shared in coaching programs or found in “Dr. Wallach’s cooking without the bad foods”
- Beef—rare/medium rare
- Fresh and Dried Herbs
- Mixed, Salted Nuts—no peanuts
- Nut Butters—no extra sugar
- Pure Buckwheat (Isn’t wheat).
- Coffee, Tea, Green tea, Red wine.
- 4-8, 8oz glasses of filtered water each day. Avoid soft plastic bottles.
- Lard (yes, lard!)
Any carbohydrate (except oatmeal) that is “Gluten Free” is OK. To add the 90 essential nutrients into your body will make these best practices take full affect. Purchase 90 essential nutrients kit: https://leafbest4last.youngevity.com/us_en/healthy-body-start-pak-trade-2-5.html
Here is a recipe page 146 from Chef Norman’s book: “Dr. Wallach’s cooking without the bad foods”