Identifying Your Toxins
When we think of “detox,” we think juice cleanses and clean eating, but detox is so much more than that!
From your laundry detergent to your night cream, from the relationships you have to the tools you cook with, toxins can be found more readily than you might imagine.
Unfortunately, we can’t escape all the toxins all the time. The process of detoxification refers not only to eliminating toxic elements from your life but also refers to the incorporation of positive elements.
Today’s challenge is to take some time to consider HOW toxic you think your lifestyle is as it stands today. Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I read labels before I bring a product into my home or put it on/into my body?
- Do I suffer from any digestive related health issues?
- Do I suffer from any breathing/respiratory-related health issues?
- Do I experience skin sensitivities?
- Do I experience high levels of stress?
If you answered no to the first question and yes to any of the following questions, it’s quite possible that you’ve been exposing yourself to toxins that are affecting the health of your body.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. My goal is to help you get to the root cause of your issues and help you regain true wellness.