2020, What a year it has been
My brother who lives out in DC and I got a chance to catch up on the phone this evening. Towards the end of the call he goes.. “I got your Christmas present before the parents got out here.. I originally bought you a size large, and Mom was like, we’re gonna need to return that for an extra small. So many people wasted 2020, but not you Kaitlyn.”
I took a second to reflect and receive the compliment, a few short seconds later- a sincere thank you and the end of the call. As I spend the last hours of the most transformative year of my life, I ask and encourage you to consider this.
In January 2020: I had no clue what was in store. I had my dark awakening of a soul triggered by the ending of a very long term friendship and I knew that it was my intention and opportunity to truly align myself with who I KNEW myself deep down to be. If you can picture it, it is possible. What does success look like for you? And what are the small steps you can be taking every single day to get you there?
ℐ𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒:
– Went from eating out 6 times a week to home-coking, every single meal
– Haven’t drank alcohol since May – Went back to school and will be graduating in April 2021 as a Certified Holistic Health Coach from Institute for Integrative Nutrition
– Got off of prescription medications that I have been on for over 20 Years
– Have been eating Local grown and sourced food since September
– Got off birth control after 14 years (my poor body yikes), and am actively in the process of rebalancing my hormones and gut
– In September I launched this website / blog for my new Holistic Healing Business Leaf Best 4 Last. It has since grown to of been visited by every continent on the globe.
– From January to December I went from a size large to small, and lost a total of 42 lbs.
𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇… ℋ𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 ℱ𝒜ℛ 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹. 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓊𝓉 2021 𝒲ℰ 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊
You will be a different year for everyone, 2021. I ask everyone to remember over the upcoming year: The darkest nights show the brightest stars. ⠀ ⠀
May you be happy and healthy in the upcoming year, may you, and all beings everywhere be free of all physical and mental suffering.
May your brightest days be ahead of you, and may you see hope in your moments of despair. I wish this for you and so much more in the new year. ⠀ ⠀
I have met S O M A N Y FANTASTIC PEOPLE since starting my holistic healing journey in early 2020. I cannot wait to expand on those connections and continue working with individuals one on one to facilitate bio-individual holistic healing programs in the new year. Please know, there is hope.. ⠀ ⠀
And no matter where you begin, you can #LeafBest4Last ⠀ ⠀
I thank you for the Lessons & Growth you provided us, 2020.
And I warmly Welcome you in, 2021 – Happy New Year! 🌻 ⠀ ⠀