B.S. Vocational Rehabilitation Degree, with an emphasis in Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counseling from the University of Wisconsin, Stout. Graduating class of 2015.
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in 2021 where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
Leaf Best 4 Last is a one of a kind self healing development method combining concepts from Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling, and Integrative Nutrition.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and wellness prevention.
Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results.
As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Vocational Rehabilitation Coach, I create a supportive environment that enables you to articulate and achieve your goals.
You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness. Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
Continued education and experience in Mineral Absorption and Deficiencies. We work directly with USA grow and sourced supplement and mineral company Youngevity.
To learn more about this company please check out our blog on the 90 Essential Nutrients!
Dr. Joel D. Wallach, Founder of Youngevity and Mineral Doctor. Awarded the Prestigious Klaus Schwartz Award in 2011 for his ground breaking research of the trace mineral Selenium and its association to Cystic Fibrosis.
With your personal success vision, and my knowledge, we co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.